Pages


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"We're Going to Disney World"--Seidl Style!

We have known for quite a while that we were taking the girls to Disney World this summer. But for all of you out there that have kids, you know you can't tell them 8 months in advance or the next 8 months will be filled with "Are we going today?". So we kept it a secret--all the planning, ordering of Minnie Ears, and the anticipation. Chris and I decided to wait until we couldn't take it anymore--which was last night. 18 days out.

I had planned out the whole thing from start to finish. I had envisioned what their reactions would be like. Had I been setting myself up for disappointment? Maybe, but I was still very excited with the outcome. Their faces and cute comments made up for all the waiting to tell them!

So sit back and enjoy the Seidl's version of "We're going to Disney World!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRvBM-Ctnlk&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1

No comments:

Post a Comment