Pages


Thursday, May 3, 2012

Help Wanted, Moms: Summer is approaching!

As a teacher, it is all too easy to get excited about summer! Some days, I think I have "it" worse than the kids--I want to be able to sleep in if I want and spend the entire day with my kids.

While being a teacher, I want to spend my summer vacation not only having fun, but creating some lasting memories for the girls. I want to visit interesting places around Des Moines where the girls can learn, but also have a great time doing it. We always sign up for the summer reading program at the library (a must), and we always get in trips to the pool, the zoo, etc.

Fellow Moms, I'm looking for new ideas for "field trips" with the girls. If you have any good ideas, let me know! Better yet, let me know if you want to take a field trip with The Seidl's!

Looking forward to getting to blog about all the fun the Seidl's discover this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment