Pages


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bren's Haircut (No Appointment Needed!)

There comes a time in every parent's life when their child does one of those things that ALL kids do. I remember a few weeks ago, a facebook friend documented her little girl cutting her own hair. I recall thinking how nice it is that my girls have never tried that.


Until now.



Bren was in her room cleaning (which is something she never does by herself). I walk in and the first thing I see is a pile of hair and scissors...



followed by more hair...


This is what Bren looks like. She said "I told you I needed a haircut, Mom!" Luckily, she had a ponytail on top that covers up most of the damage. And she cut the same look on both sides which I feel shows that she knows it has to be even! :-)



But, of course, we had to document this event when Bren did the "typical kid thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment