Pages


Sunday, March 4, 2012

SLIDE by Jill Hathaway!



For most teachers, the time they spent student teaching was stressful and almost a deal-breaker on the whole teaching career. I was recently married, 6 months pregnant, and a little concerned about being in a classroom full-time.

Then...I meet Jill Hathaway. She was a great mentoring teacher who introduced me a lot of new ideas, concepts, but most importantly, writing. At the time I was student teaching, she was constantly telling me about her book ideas. I had never even considered writing or becoming a writer, but I loved listening to her talk about it.

And now, her dream of becoming a published writer is finally coming true! Here is her first novel being published! I cannot wait to read this and share this with my students who I know will love it, too! If you love YA mysteries, then look for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment