Pages


Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 5: snakes and swimming!

We decided today was going to be our 'relaxing' day....meaning not a lot of driving. Chris took the girls to Reptile Gardens while I stayed back at the campsite to work on some on-line class work. (it worked out good for me since I'm not a big reptile fan anyways.) They had a great time watching some shows and petting an alligator.
This afternoon we went a waterpark full of slides, a lazy river and more! The girls had a great time....that is until we talked Bren into going down a waterslide with Chris. Somehow, their tube flipped and Bren ended up hitting her head....a few times. I'll upload a picture of her battle wound. Needless to say, the fun ended quickly and we got 'feel better soon' ice cream. now off to a lazy night of relaxing around our 'non' fire ( Rapid City is under a no burn). Hopefully there will still be fireworks tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath.

 Here's Brenna's war wounds with the slide.

Chris' face just cracks me up!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacque,
    Great blog and glad that you took your daughters with you on swimming as swimming is great to strengthen back, arms and shoulders muscles and makes heart and lungs strong.
    san antonio gyms

    ReplyDelete