Pages


Sunday, July 15, 2012

Warrior Dash 2012

When I first heard that the Warrior Dash was coming to Earlham, I was excited. But when I heard the date, I knew I had to sign Chris and I up...regardless what Chris said. 7/14....our wedding date. Our 5th year wedding anniversary to be exact!

5 years may not be a long time, but we are so excited to have reached this milestone! Many people doubted we would last, but honestly, I think we are more in love now than 5 years ago. Enough of the sappy love stuff, on to the Warrior Dash!

For those of you who don't know what a Warrior Dash is, it's a 5k race with multiple obstacles along the way. For example, we had to climb rope nets, crawl through trenches, and jump over fire just to name a few. Here are some pictures of this day!

We are ready!

Our costumes! Chris is a trooper!

We had a lot of "Happy Anniversary" wishes during the race (from the people passing us :-)

Adam hoping over the fire



So excited to see the end!



Had to make sure the tulle didn't catch on fire!

Into the mud pit. Goodbye pretty white tulle!


Danielle and Erin after the race

We are warriors!

After picture. I had to lose the skirt because it was so heavy!

The men!

We rocked it!

Happy Anniversary!


Love.
Represent!

Don't mess with us! (By this point, Chris just wants the photo shoot over!)
 It was a lot of fun. Chris and I stayed with each other throughout the race.....you know, through thick and thin! :-) What a great way to celebrate 5 years. What to do for our 10 year? Tough Mudder, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment